Monday, October 28, 2013

It's 5 years now!


Five years. My blog has been my like my shadow, witnessing and recording much. I’m practically ashamed of my first score of posts but I don’t delete them just to be able to keep track of the changes my writing and my life experiences live through. On this day five years back, I published my first post on this blog and going through some of my earliest posts I can see the changes and all that have remained much the same. Today, I celebrate five years of this companionship. 


On this day, here's a quick list from yours truly of her favorite posts on the blog. Do breeze past some :)













3 comments:

Hey there! Your comment might prove to be just the push needed for me to write more frequently and with a bit more thought and planning. Do take out a minute or two and tell me what you felt about this blog or this post of mine and any suggestions you think might prove to be useful. Your comment is highly awaited...